How to use Link2SD on Lenovo running Android KitKat - Actually this guide is an old guide i am already write in on this blog too but for Samsung Galaxy Young, because many reader ask me about how to adding internal memory for Lenovo phone so i will reproduce the guide and hope it fit with Lenovo devices running Android KitKat.
To use link2sd your Lenovo must meets these several conditions :
- Lenovo devices must already rooted, link2sd will not work without root. So make sure the root applications already work on Lenovo devices.
- It recommended if you use SD Card with famous brand and have minimal class 7 or class 8, if not link2sd will make your Lenovo feel lag.
- SD Card must already have 2 active partitions, search at google how to make 2 partitions on your SD Card using Mini Tool Partition Wizard Manager
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
- Link2sd or Link2sd plus ↦ this applications required root to running, Link2sd plus is a paid application have more function than the free on but all have main function which is can be use to move applications to SD card.
- first think you must to do is install link2sd from google play store or if you already it apk then you can install it first. If you wanna use link2sd on your Lenovo devices it recommend you to do it before you fill your Lenovo with all applications or you can do factory reset first before following this guide.
- Open the application link2sd, for the first run it will pop up an option to select you 2nd partition file system, just select it and press OK button. for second partition file system it recommend to use ext2, ext3 or ext4 file system because it more faster and more compatible with android than fat16 or fat32.
- After clicking OK button your device will ask for reboot confirm and it will reboot automatically, this time booting will much longer than usually because link2sd need time to configure and move applications to SD card. After successful boot, open the link2sd again click on upper left to open Menu run Relink all applications files, Relink library files and Link dalvik-cache files.
- Now you must click on upper right to open Settings window, Menu ↦ Settings look for Auto Link and make sure it already checked, now go to Auto Link Settings options then check all Link application file, Link dalvik-cache file and Link library files
- Done, now everytime you install applications it will automatic link to your SD card, below you can see the detail about your memory free space or SD card second partition free space and everything about your memory.
That all for today, this guide will help you solve memory problem on Lenovo devices and give you change to install bigger game on your devices, please don't hesitate to leave any comments if you found any problems or broken links regarding this guide, i hope this guide will work for you. Thank You