How to Update Lenovo A319 with International Firmware Version S312 - Update Lenovo A319 with the latest firmware for international version device, latest firmware have build number A319_ROW_DS_S312_150330 this can also be obtain with OTA update from Lenovo A319 without computer.
Today guide is about to update Lenovo A319 firmware but using flash tool, another method that can be use to update Lenovo A319 firmware. This method need computer to perform and need install some driver to computer so flash tool will recognize your device.
Before starting this guide i need to inform you that this guide have possibility to brick your device, and eliminate IMEI so please consider it before starting following this guide and always prepare for full image backup.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
ROM Specifications :
- Build Number : A319_ROW_DS_S312_150330
- Date : 30-03-2015
- OS : Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Language : Russian , Ukrainian, English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Thai
- Google Applications : Include
- Root : Not
- Type : Full Image for Flashtool
- A319_ROW_DS_S312_150330 ↦ 809 Mb, full image and modem file for update Lenovo A319 with flash tool.
- USB VCOM Driver ↦ driver that need to be install first before you can start following the guide, see at requirement section how to install it.
- SP Flash Tool v3.1344 ↦ flash tool for installing custom recovery to your device, very recommended that you use this version only.
- turn off your device and remove the battery, If you device using non removable make sure that your device is completely turn off wait like 20 seconds after power off the device
- open device manager on your computer
- connect your device using USB cable
- there will be MTK65xx Preloader Devices show on your device manager, PORT section for 5 second or less and then disappear
- disconnect and connect your device again, right click on MTK65xx Preloader Devices before it disappear, select Update Driver Software
- point it USB VCOM extracted folder, and install the driver from there.
- disconnect and connect your device again, there will be Mediatek PreLoader USB VCOM Port on your device manager PORT section.
- After successful installing VCOM driver on your computer, now time to flashing Lenovo A319. Download all required files that needed to your computer, extract ROM download. Go to extracted folder and open flash tool folder, run the flash_tool.exe if you are using windows 7 or later please use administrator privilege to avoid any permission error.
- On the flash tool, check DA DL All with Checksum option this is must checked option so please don't forget it. Click Scatter-Loading button browse to target_bin folder and select MT6572_Android_scatter.txt file, when you select it will automatically load the rest files to flash tool.
- When everything is set just press Firmware ↦ Upgrade button or press F8, flash tool will begin to prepare the files that will be used for flashing process, wait until finish.
- Now turn off your device, if you device using non removable battery make sure your device is completely turn off if not just remove the battery. Connect your device to your computer, flash tool will recognize the device and starting flashing process, the process will take 5-6 minutes to finish and when you can see GREEN CIRCLE on the middle of flash tool that mean flashing process already finish successfully
- Done, try reboot and do factory reset. First boot will take longer than usual so please be patient.