Manual Update Lenovo S90-A with Lollipop S90A_ROW_S229_150428 - This guide will update Lenovo S90-A Sisley from Android 4.4.4 to Android 5.0.2. This guide will show how to manual update Lenovo S90-A Sisley with QSB-firmware method, this is more easy than update using QFIL that require using computer and install many drivers.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. (DWYOR)
ROM Descriptions :
- Build Number : S90A_ROW_S229_150428
- Date : 28.04.2015
- OS : Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Language : Russian , Ukrainian, English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Thai, many more
- Google Applications : Include
- Root : Not
- Type : Full Image for sdfuse installation method
- Charge the phone at least until it got 70% battery, because we wont sudden shutdown interrupt the update process.
- Create folder sdfuse in the root of your internal sdcard.
- Put qsb-firmware that already downloaded in the folder sdfuse
- Make sure sdfuse contains only one qsb-firmware file
- S90-A_USR_S229_150428_ROW_SD ↦ 1.2 Gb, qsb-firmware file that can update Lenovo S90-A to Android Lollipop 5.0.2
- Download qsb-firmware and extract it, it will contains one file with extension .qsb. move or copy this file to sdfuse folder to internal sd card.
- After finish copy, turn off your device. Wait for 10-15 seconds to make sure that your device already completely turn off.
- Turn on your device but with pressing and hold Volume Down + Power button, your device will boot to recovery mode.
- On recovery mode select sd update, you can navigate with volume up and down and for select use power button
- Installation will start automatically after selecting sd update menu.
- Upgrade device successfully done now you need reset the phone and change current regional.
- After installation, let your device boot normally. On the home screen select dialer and dial ####5993# there will be selection menu pop up just select your county and the press ok while device reboot it also do factory reset.
- Done, now you can boot normally and verify that you already use Android 5.0.2 Lollipop on Lenovo S90-A