How to Root Right Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500F Running Lollipop 5.0.2 - These are complete guide to root Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500F running Android 5.0.2 Lollipop, method we gone use for this guide is using Odin. If your device already received Android 5.0.2 Lollipop update, then you can use this guide to root your Galaxy A5.
Before starting to following this guide i must warm you that rooting device have some risk, losing data because accident delete, warranty void, tripping KNOX and the most biggest risk is brick your Samsung Galaxy A5. So please very consider before starting to following this guide.
This guide for educational purpose only, We not responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. Even this guide is already tested but it has possibility to brick your phone
- Your Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500F should have at least 50% percent of battery
- Only for Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500F, check About Phone for your device version
- Samsung USB Driver ↦ Usb driver for Samsung device, if you already installed KIES on your computer than this download can be ignore.
- Odin3 v1.85 ↦ Odin than can be use to flash root application and binary SU to your device, recommended to use this version only.
- CF-Auto-Root ↦ Root application and binary SU than need to install to your device.
- Download all required files to your computer, meanwhile enable the enable the USB Debugging on your device ↦ go to Settings ↦ Developer Options ↦ enable the USB Debugging options ( If you cannot see the Developer Options then go to About Phone and then tap 7x on Build Number)
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer and make sure it completely work.
- Extract Odin and CF-Auto-Root on the same folder
- Rename CF-Auto-Root and delete .md5
- Run Odin3 v1.85.exe, and leave it open on your desktop.
- Now turn off your device, after completely turn off press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power button until you can see Warning Sign
- On Download Mode windows press Volume Up and then connect your device to computer.
- If Samsung USB Driver already install right on your computer then Odin3 v1.85.exe will recognize your device as another COM Port
- Now press the PDA button, select on CF-Auto-Root.tar and then press Start button below, process usually take 20-30 seconds to finish and will be mark with GREEN PASS message on the odin
- Done, now you can disconnect your device. Open applications menu and find SuperSu application, to confirm that your already successful rooted install root checker from Google Play Store.