Now, with KingRoot the Chinese version of this, you should be able ROOT Samsung devices, Snapdragon, Mediatek and almost all android devices easily without using a PC.
To ROOT almost all android devices, follow the simple steps below.
- Make sure your device has a battery of at least 50% to avoid a shutdown during the process.
- Backup all your phone data including contacts, messages, apps, etc.
- Make sure your mobile phone has internet access during the rooting process,
- Download KingRoot APK, on your android device. Download KingRoot
- Go to Settings → Security and check "Unknown Sources" to allow us to install third-party applications.
- Kingroot install and run applications that you have downloaded and you will see a large green circle labeled "ROOT"
- Press the big green circle to start the rooting process.
- Then wait for the process of rooting the device. (Make sure your Internet On).
- Next, you'll see a white check mark in a green circle, which signifies the rooting process has been completed. You'll also see a blue bar underneath. Tap on it and you'll see the application KingUser!
- Next, reboot your device to make it more stable.
- You will see KingUser application installed on your device that gives you root access and is an indication that your devices have been successful in the root. This app like Root SuperSU Management.
- Congratulations! Your device just at the root.
How Unroot Android with KingRoot
- Open KingUser.
- Back to Settings and select Remove Root Permissions.
- Popup will appear. Select Remove.
- Now Restart your device.